Blue® is a powerful all-in-one assessment system that measures needs, expectations, skills, knowledge, and competencies to help institutions instill a culture of improvement. Putting progress at the forefront, Blue includes applications for instructor and course evaluations, broad-based stakeholder surveys, psychometric and knowledge tests, 360 degree feedback, and more.
Blue offers a robust feature set which includes high security, advanced reporting, and seamless integration with student information and learning management systems. Unlike other solutions, Blue uses a Learning Experience Management (LEM) framework to drive continuous improvement through benchmarking, stakeholder assessment, sophisticated reporting, prescriptive analytics, and constant monitoring.
Key Blue Benefits:
- Accessibility: Provide an equivalent experience for all by making assessments accessible anytime, anywhere, and on any device (beyond WCAG 2 (AA) and Section 508 compliance).
- All-in-One Assessment: Leverage a variety of feedback applications (evaluations, surveys, tests, 360 degree feedback, and more) from one, centralized system.
- Minimized IT Involvement: Reach autonomy in the assessment process, reducing administrative burden and IT requests.
- Prescriptive Analytics: Make the right strategic decisions by using prescriptive analytics that go beyond typical predictive models.
- Return on Expectations: Include all stakeholders in the process to obtain comprehensive feedback and a high return on expectations.
- Sustainable Engagement: Achieve sustainable stakeholder engagement through active listening and continuous improvement.
Key Technology Drivers:
- Set up on premise or in the Cloud
- Scale from – 100 to over 1.5 million users
- Leverage SIS, HRIS, ERP, and CRM data
- Increase portal and LMS popularity
- Integrate with any existing security infrastructure (LDAP, SSO)