The Ares system automates library reserve services, provides around-the-clock access to reserves collections, includes integrated copyright management services, and saves time for faculty members and library staff.
As an LTI tool provider, Ares can be integrated into Brightspace as a course navigation extension providing instructors and students seamless access to course reserves.
For detailed installation instructions, please refer to the Ares Documentation.
With more customization and addon capabilities for greater integration with other library and campus systems, Ares is the e-reserves system “that plays nice with others.”
- Seamlessly integrates with Brightspace--one login and interface simplify access to course reserve information.
- Easily accepts data from other systems, reducing the amount of time spent re-keying information.
- Provides easy, flexible ways to manage, track, and pay copyright.
- Mirrors ILLiad to facilitate cross-training--staff familiar with ILLiad will find it easy to use Ares.
- Increases staff productivity--faculty can easily upload their own reserves, freeing up reserve staff time.
- Allows instant access to usage statistics so faculty can quickly see what materials are being used by students and evaluate whether to continue putting the same material on reserve.
Getting to know Atlas Systems and how we bridge the gap between faculty, students, and the library.
The e-reserve system designed to work the way you work!
Ares benefits for faculty and students!