Is your program assessment model planned and managed or more like the Wild West? If you're like many institutions, course and program assessment development can feel chaotic, driven more by instructor idiosyncrasy than by course, university, or even accreditation requirements.
ParSystem can help unify your tests by making collaborative exam development easier. It takes the manual work out of developing and scoring tests, transferring scores to your gradebook, and preparing reports. ParSystem's components work in concert to ensure you can accurately and efficiently measure your college or technical program students' success.
Develop and deliver tests without testing your patience:
- Collaboratively develop suites of test items you can reuse term over term to ensure assessment consistency.
- Set up answer keys, grading scales, and learning objectives so you can automatically score tests.
- Connect individual test items to crucial accreditation or certification standards, such as Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) standards or National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) nursing certifications.
- Administer tests online, on paper, or both and see all your results in the same database for effective comparison and instructional adjustment.
- Export grades for easy transfer to your D2L gradebook.
- Prepare one or more of up to 30 built-in graphical reports—you can even schedule reports to run automatically when you need them:
- Test results
- Grading criteria
- Item Analysis
- Progress reports
- Student profiles
- Test blueprints
- And much more!
Visit www.scantron.com to learn more and access articles, case studies, and webinars.
Learn more about the ParScore Export Tool and how easy it is to transfer grades from ParSystem to Brightspace
Learn more about ParScore, part of the ParSystem assessment management solution.
Learn more about ParTest and ParTest Online, part of the ParSystem assessment management solution.